Friday, June 12, 2009

mY fear...

i have always given or allowed my mind the chance to picture myself failing and all the possible consequences follwing certain failiure. And now, i've been trying to shut that certain part of my brain that will lead me to think about failure. We all make plans in life or whatever it is that are imporatant as of the moment. I did, and as the days kept dragging, and the digit in the calendar seems like just a flash cards my teacher back in gradeschool used to play, it was so fast that i was left to guess what it is. Its like standing in the corner of the room looking at people making their life as a gift of possibilities. While i was there trying to convince my self to mind my own darn life. I felt so much fear but not of failure which is the least of my problem, it is about the people's opinion of my failure that is haunting me. How people will react and how will i react to there inquiring thoughts and the stupidity of explaining your self even though its not needed for me to do so. Its easier to said that i dont mind people and yet i'd be lying if i accept it and tell people im doing it.

No comments: