Sunday, June 15, 2008

hand sanitizing techniques

oK i admit it I'm not perfect, i do in fact have so much frailties in life that mY closet are full of my skeletons from my past and from my todays, they now sit still on a corner of my closet gathering dust and hunting me everyday..the fact that i am who i am make such a distinct qualities of someone who is bound to failures and rejection.And often times i am that someone who'll constantly make things tidy or spotless and yet i still fail, i fail bad and i failed more than once.But i never stop..failure was never an issue to me i was used to it in the sense that it never really shut down my nerves and stop trying.. or because i have my reason to not stop- my skeleton, the past.. I wanted to be good on everything for me to cover for my past mistakes, for people to see i've changed and that in fact i was someone they can be proud of. Or because i was someone who believed that it doesn't matter how bad you failed or how hard the falling down was, its just a matter of perspective and its a matter of belief..i give so much on my todays that i lose track count on my failures.Everyone has their own version of failing,no one can put judgement to anyone and they shouldn't because everyone has a rotten skeleton hidden somewhere in their closet..I know i have but it can never put me down to not try and even if i fail and so i'll still try

No comments: