Sunday, June 15, 2008

some bad memories

today was the 3rd day na i havent receieved any messages from my mR. reckon, i never thought i'll get a day without it.. di pa la. I looked down on my self, akala ko im so into him, hindi pala.. Yes i guess it sounds just like giving affirmation to myslef but i dont care really.. My heart is so resilient that i'll survived another of this drama, another rejection and another abandonment..I wont stay sulking or and feeling sorry for my wound,it'll soon be just a scar and it will heal.. I'll survive and im ok.. life wont stop because he left or he decided to not exist in my life.. I did survived years without knowing him and i can even after this. Im looking for love in all the wrong places and with all the wrong people. I know time is not running out for me, i'll have my 2nd, 3rd or 10th chance in love. and by that time i know then that all the right thing is put up in all the right places,with the right people. Im praying for happiness in his life.Goodbye and thanks.

No comments: